View Profile VCRiot

11 Movie Reviews

Jill Sandwich

Though it wasn't funny the entire time, the random jokes will make any old fan of Resident Evil smile. Really, you don't see good Resident Evil spoofs anymore. Nice to know there are people out there that still care about the original and are more than willing to add a humorous spin to the story.

-Good voice acting overall
-Creative sound effects

Awesome and Original Idea

Wow thats all I can say, its pretty obvious you worked hard on this project and I praise your work.

Slick animations

Unique idea for tetris

Catchy music

Great work , keep it up . ^_^

Funny

It was a short, good laugh at best. The idea was pretty funny and the voice acting was top notch. Great work ^_^

12 Game Reviews

Time well spent

+ Nice use of 3D
+ Good background music
+ Dogs with guns on their backs
- Bland Environment
- Power ups disappear too quickly

Very solid game in general. Great way to kill free time by killing zombies. If you are planning on making a sequel, a nice improvement would be more guns and more scenery.
On a side note, the zombie dogs are a pain in the **** XD

Not Bad

+Short but sweet quiz
+ Fitting background music
- Repetitive questions
- Questionable answers?

I can never get enough of zombie games. In my experience of all the other zombie tests out there, this one is not bad. There are a few questions in the quiz that I felt were repeating a previous one and several answers were too broad or vague to be considered an option.
Overall, its a nice nod to the undead genre that can be experienced in a short lunch break.

Great game packed in a short time

Very addicting game. The random pop ups were a bit annoying and the game could have given us more time to play but overall, its fun, short, and sweet.

-Addictive, fast paced gameplay
-Fitting music
-Great game idea

I draw some pretty weird stuff so I hope you're okay with that. If not,
run.